Signed in as:
Signed in as:
1. Texas Fleece & Fiber Festival is sponsoring a Photo Contest for a 2024 Calendar featuring farms and ranches.
2. Entrant must be living in Texas or is an immediate relative to a resident of a Texas Farm or Ranch Owner. An immediate family member would be a spouse, child, sibling, or parent, and includes relations by marriage.
3. Start/End Dates: Contest begins May 1, 2023 and ends October 15, 2023. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AND SHOWCASED AT THE FESTIVAL.
4. To enter, participants must send one photo related to rural settings and rural lifestyles to email@example.com. Limit one entry per person, per email address. Entries that are lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, or technically corrupted or garbled will be disqualified. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Entries must be fully original creations of the entrants, and must not have been submitted to any other photo contest. By entering, entrants represent that their respective entries are their own fully original creations, and their respective entries will not infringe or violate rights of third parties, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, or rights of publicity/privacy. Sponsor may reject any entry it deems, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate. If Sponsor determines that an insufficient number of entries were received, Sponsor may use photos from directors or volunteers to complete the calendar.
All photos must be submitted digitally. No mail-in entries will be accepted this year.
5. Prize winners will be selected by Sponsor from eligible entries based on following criteria: best photo based on the theme. Entrants must comply with these Official Rules.
6. There will be four (4) First Place winners featured at the start of each quarter (January, April, July and October) and will get a space for bio's and additional details. Eight (8) runner ups will be chosen with their farm/ranch name and contact info on or near their photo. Our top four (4) will go head to head at the Festival for a People's Choice Award and cash prize of $50.
7. Entries will not be returned to entrants. Winning entries become the property of Sponsor, and Sponsor has the right to publish, produce, use, edit and/or modify the entry in any way and in any media, and without compensation to entrant other than the cash prize. Submission of entry constitutes entrant’s consent (or that of their parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) to irrevocably assign to Sponsor all rights to their entry if a prize is awarded to entrant. Entry constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, picture, likeness, and city and state of residence for purposes of publicity, or promotion for no additional compensation. BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS, DAMAGE, COST OR EXPENSE RESULTING FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR ANY CONTEST-RELATED ACTIVITY. WINNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH WINNING A PRIZE. THIS CONTEST WILL BE GOVERNED BY TEXAS LAW.
8. If a winner does not respond to a prize notification within 10 calendar days of notification, if the prize notification is returned undelivered, and/or if a winner rejects the prize or fails to comply with any aspect of these Contest Rules, then such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
9. List of Winners. To obtain a list of names of winners, send an email to Jennifer Nimmrichter at firstname.lastname@example.org